Monday, May 28, 2007

Pages from Darcy's journal


28.5.07
On Sunday I went to Alex's. We made cookies. We made a Water Paradise. We gardened, we painted, we played with her fish. I fed them.
We played Kings and Queens. We played on the trampoline. We told each other disgusting stories about us.
I stayed to 6 o'clock in the night. We had so much fun.

7.05.07
On Saturday I wen to my nanny's house. I had a bacon sandwich. We went to the club for dinner. We won 27 chocolates. I picked up a Cherry Ripe. On Sunday I was eating toast and my tooth came out. The tooth fairy ran late. I got $2.70.

May 3, 2007
In the holidays I went to my grandparents' place and my pop had an old bird. It was 10 and a half years old. On Tuesday we went to do the birds. When we went to do the birds in the third room I saw pop's ten year old bird was dead.

No comments: