Monday, July 30, 2007

Pages from Aden's Journal


2 April 2007
On the weekend my cousin came over and we went with my friend to see the Eels play. Then when we got home we went for a bike ride to the shops.

30 April 2007
On the weekend I went to the Hawkesbury Show and I got to play games. The second game I played you have to get a gun and shoot a star to win a prize and I won a prize. Then I got to ride a motor bike.


4 June 2007
On the weekend I went to sleep at Josh's house and Jacob, Josh and me stayed up watching movies all night. We played the PS2 and X-Box.


26 July 2007
I went to the Athletics Carnival and I went in the 200 metres race and I came 2nd place and 100 metres race and I came 3rd. Then it was time for the finals and I was told to go in the finals and I went in it and I came 1st place.

No comments: